- Lake 100 is overseeing the county-wide trails effort known as “Friends of Lake County Trails”.
- City subcommittees – established city liaisons for the following municipalities in Lake County: Leesburg, Clermont, Eustis, Tavares, Umatilla, Mount Dora, Sorrento
- Communication via social media and email to over 300 trails advocates across Lake County.
- Lake 100 is coordinating trails funding request efforts at the state and local levels, working closely with Lake Sumter MPO, Lake County BCC and municipalities.
- Working with Lake County on a three-year funding plan to finish the necessary planning studies.
Workforce Housing Committee:
- Working on a planned attainable housing model community to debut in Lake County.
- Overseeing the creation of an Attainable Housing Master Plan in partnership with Lake County.
- Created a coalition consisting of the best business and industry minds to address attainable housing issues in Lake County.
- Creating a plan to educate and work with Lake County cities to adopt the Master Plan.
- Working in partnership with Chamber Alliance of Lake County, Leadership Lake, Lake County League of Cities, Commercial Contractors Association of Lake & Sumter Counties, and the Realtors Association of Lake & Sumter Counties, depending on area of need or issue.
- Coordinating a county-wide legislative effort to increase Lake County success during legislative session with the Lake County Chamber Alliance and Lake County.
- Identifying areas of need for legislative assistance and working with the Lake County legislative delegation to address these areas.
- Works with the Lake County staff and BCC to address economic development issues.
- Addresses issues of concern at the city level.
- Working with Workforce Housing committee on the model attainable housing community for teachers.
- Currently addressing Covid-19 issues in Lake County.
- Working with Workforce Housing committee on attainable housing.
Land Use Committee:
- Working with Elevate Lake staff on economic development issues facing Lake County in order to become more competitive and remove obstacles to economic development.
- Working on a plan to educate and address NIMBY issues in Lake County, especially as it applies to economic development and attainable housing.
- Provides the “Go Team” for Lake County to act as a “concierge team” for Lake County economic development recruiting.